Karachi sex point www olderwomendatingyoungermen com
• First revealed surah was Al Alaq, 96 in arrangement • Complete revelation in 23 years. O ▪ A person with which of the following blood groups can receive blood of any group? • Shah Waliullah Translated Holy Quran in Persian and Shah Rafiuddin in Urdu in 1776. Calcium sulphate ▪ The main constituent of hemoglobin is Iron ▪ The function of hemoglobin is Prevention of anemia ▪ Malaria is a disease which effects the Spleen ▪ A person of which of the following blood groups is called a universal donor? • First place from where Prophet openly started his preaching Jabl Faran or Mount Safa. • Kalsoom bin al_Hadam gave land for Quba mosque • The title of ammenul ummat is of Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.(conqurer of Damascus) • The day when Prophet delivered his last Khutab was Juma. • The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullah was that of Asad bin Zaraara (radi Allahu anhu). • The home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in Madina Shareef. ▪ Man belongs to the family Hominidae ▪ To measure the specific gravity of milk, the instrument used is Lactometer ▪ one of the fundamental characteristics of living organisms is Metabolism ▪ Water is heated in a kettle. A person sitting near the fire receives heat by Radiation ▪ Three elements needed for the healthy growth of plants are N, P, K ▪ Parsec is a unit of Distance ▪ Twinkling of stars is caused by refraction of light ▪ In humans , most nutrient molecules are absorbed by the small intestine ▪ Laughing gas has chemical composition of the following two elements which are Nitrogen oxygen ▪ Hepatitis A is transmitted to different individuals by Water ▪ The unit that coordinates different devices of the computer system is Control unit ▪ Cancer can be treated by Chemotherapy and radiotherapy ▪ The name of the common mineral salt present in sea is Sodium Chloride ▪ Founder of modern astronomy was Nicolas Copernicus ▪ The instrument which measures very high temperature is Pyrometer ▪ Chemical used to kill rats and mice are Rodenticides ▪ The position of earth in its orbit, when it is at its greatest distance from the sun causing northern summer is called Aphelion ▪ Which of the following layers make radio transmission possible?
- turkish men dating australian women
- single women lonely scam dating money
- dating sumulator
- Chat with horny girls no regatration no webcam
• Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angles were circumambulation during the Holy Ascension. • 4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent them letters. • Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of Makkah . • After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamna died. • Harb-i-Fajjar was a war fought b/w Quraish and Bani Hawazin Prophet was of 15 years and participated in it. • Prophet addressed Khutba-e-Jum’aa for first time in 1st Hijra • Year of Deputation is 9th Hijrah. • Jewish tribe of Banu Nuzair expelled from Madina in 4th H. • In sixth year of Hijrah, Prophet intended for Umrah. • In miraj Prophet traveled from Baitul Muqadas to Sidratul Mantaha. • Masjid-e-Zarar was built by Hyporcrites at Madina. • Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform Janazah Salat in Jamaat with four Takbeers. • The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash. • The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance). Al-Qanoon ▪ Animal which captures and readily kills living animals for its food is called Predator • An alimeter is used for measuring Altitude • Oology is the study of Birds eggs • Radioactivity was discovered by Henry Bacquerel • The metal used in storage batteries is Lead • Barometer was invented by Torricelli • Dynamo was invented by Michael Faraday • Galileo’s first scientific discovery was Pendulum • Microscope was invented by Aaton Van Leewen Hock • The scientist who is known as father of modern biology is Aristotle • The first person to see a cell under microscope was Robert Hooke • The smallest flowering plant is Worffia • The four blood groups were discovered by Karl Landsteiner • The atomic number of oxygen is Eight • The basic building blocks of proteins are Amino acids • The unit of loudness is Phon • An ammeter is used to measure Electric current • Plant that eat insects are called Insectivorous plants • Fruits that are formed without fertilization are called Parthenocarpic • Plants that flower only once in their lifetime are called Mono carpic • Penicillin is obtained from Mould • Herpetology is the study of Reptiles • Osteology is the study of Bones • The botanical name for onion is Allium Cepa • The study of heavenly bodies is called Astronomy • Electric Lamp was invented by Thomas alva Edison • The fear of crowd is called Ochlophobia • The fear of books is called Bibliophobia • The fear of going to bed is called Clinophobia • Calcium sulphate is commonly called Plaster of Paris • Sodium carbonate is commonly called Washing Soda • Sodium chloride is commonly known as Common Salt • The chemical name of Chloroform is Trichloromethane • The chemical name of baking powder is Sodium bicarbonate • The chemical name of bleaching powder is Calcium hypochlorite • A fungus which can only survive on other living organisms is called Obligate Parasite • A plant which lives in the dark is called Scotophyte • Laser was invented by Dr. Townes • Thermostat is an instrument used for regulating Constant temperature • The science of organic forms and structures is known as Morphology • The fear of women is known as Gynophobia • The fear of men is known as Androphobia • The scientist who developed the Quantum theory was Max Plonck • The acid used in a car battery is Sulphuric acid • The system for writing by blind people was invented by Louis Braille • The parachute was used for the first time by J. Blanchard • The German physicit who first demonstrated the existence of Radio waves was Henrich Hertz • Fountain pen was invented by L. Waterman • The role of heredity was demonstrated by Mendel • The instrument used to measure the concentration of salt water is the Salinometer • Safety matches was invented by J. Lundstrom • Dynamics is the study of Movements of bodies • Statics is the study of Forces acting on bodies at rest • Mechanics is the study of Forces acting on bodies • The electro-cardiograph was invented by William Einthoven • Chronometer was invented by John Harrison • The study of antiquities is known as Archaeology • The study of the duration of life is known as Chronobiology Calcium oxide is commonly known as Quick lime • A deviation of light passing from one medium to another is known as Refraction • An apparatus for generation of atomic energy is called a Reactor MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VITAMINS • Vitamin C is also called Ascorbic Acid it prevents scurvy • Vitamin C is also necessary for utilization of iron • The food which contains largest amount of Vitamin C is tomato • Cod liver oil contains Vitamin D • Collagen is the substance that gives elasticity to skin • Vitamin E promotes oxygenation and acts as anti aging • Carbon dioxide we release comes from food we eat • Vitamin B2 has what other name Riboflavin • Fats are made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen • Vitamin E is called anti-aging agent • Vitamin E helps in fertility process • Vitamin B helps maintain normal appetite and good digestion • Water soluble vitamin are B and C and all other are fat soluble • Vitamin A is stored as Ester in liver • Vitamin A is found in carotene bearing plants • Vitamin K helps to form prothrobin (fibro gin) one of the enzymes helpful in blood clotting • Vitamin E is necessary for iron utilization; normal reproductive function. • Vitamin A is found in Dairy products • Deficiency of Vitamin A causes Night blindness. Other are vitamins and minerals • Meat is rich in iron we need to make blood cells • Eating of coconut increases man’s mental faculties • Food poisoning can result from the eating of too much toadstools. • Citric acid is a good substitution for ascorbic acid in our nutrition.
• Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya • Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat. • The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as Gumbad-e-Khizra. • Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet. • Bahira Syrian Christian saint recognized prophet as last prophet. • Prophet with Zaid bin Haris went Taif & stayed for 10 days. • After 18 month at Madina of change of Qibla occurred. • Month of migration was Rabiul Awal • Qiblah now-a-days is called Khana-e-Kaba. • Prophet narrated the event of Miraj first of all to Umm-e-Hani (real sister of Ali) • Prophet was staying at the house of Umme-e-Hani on the night of Miraj. • Prophet led all the prophets in a prayer in miraj at al-Aqsa • Fatima died after 6 Months (age=31,11 A. • Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba. • Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam. • Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge. • Abdullah ibn Maz’oom:first person buried in Jannatul Baqi. • From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of Prophet Muhammad. Gypsum ▪ Yeast is used in making bread because it produces Carbon dioxide ▪ Oasis is associated with Desert ▪ Name the famous book of Ibn-Sina in which he discussed human physiology and medicine? • Major component of honey is Glucose • Three main food nutrients are carbohydrates, protein and fats. • Milk contains lactose • Ascorbic acid is essential for the formation of bones and teeth.
• First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makka was Abu Sufyan. • The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity and enjoys such abundance of narrators that their statement becomes authentic, is called Matwatar. The stratum (layer) of atmosphere in which ozone layer lies is called as Stratosphere ▪ Which rocks are formed by the alteration of pre-existing rocks by great heat or pressure Metamorphic rocks ▪ The most abundant natural Iron oxides are Hematite and Magnetite ▪ The most abundant elements in sea water Sodium and Chlorine ▪ The unit of home electricity energy consumption is Kilowatt hour ▪ The speed of sound in dry air at 20 C is about (343 m/s) ▪ The time light takes from Sun to reach Earth is 8 minutes ▪ Light from Sun travels a distance before it reaches Earth 150 Million Km ▪ The most suitable thermometer for measuring the boiling point of water is Mercury thermometer ▪ The density of water is greatest at 4°C ▪ A vacuum can not conduct heat ▪ The building blocks of elements are called Molecules ▪ Boiling of an egg is a change which is Chemical ▪ The usual raw material for ceramics, generally found beneath the top soil is?
Insulin ▪ Appendix is appendix is a part of Large intestine ▪ ECG is used for the diagnosis of aliments of Heart ▪ Biopsy is done on Tissues taken form a living body ▪ Dialysis is used for the treatment of Kidney failure ▪ Insulin is injected into the intestines by Pancreas ▪ Lock Jaw, i.e., difficulty in opening the mouth is a symptom of Tetanus ▪ Lungs are situated in the Thoracic cavity ▪ Enzymes help in Digestion of food. ▪ The planet of the solar system which has maximum numbers of Moon is Jupiter (as of 2011) ▪ A unit of length equal to the average distance between the earth and sun is called Astronomical unit ▪ The ozone layer is present about 30miles (50km) in atmosphere above earth.
Selenium Cm: Selenium is the natural medicine for sex that improves penis health.
Lack of erection is the symptom that selenium cures.Orchitinum 3x is used in two, three or four times in a day.Lycopodium cm: Lycopodium cm is homeopathic sex medicine for the common sex deficiencies like erectile dysfunction, sexual impotency and reduced sexual desires.Salix Nigra: Salix Nigra normalizes sex desires and used to treat impotency. Origanum: Origanum is the sex medicine that helps to stop the habit of masturbating.Picric Acid: Picric Acid is natural sex medicine to normalize the sex desire and dosage is about Picric Acid 30 3 to four times in a day.Canthris 30: Canthris 30 potency medicine is used to treat the sex desire problem and people who do sex in hurry will also enjoy the sex by use of this medicine.Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating